Sunday 11 August 2013

Miss Sammy

Hello again,

For Miss Sammy's birthday this year I really want to give her a card made with a picture coloured with my Copics, however I had a slight problem... I was still suffering really badly with my back so sitting and colouring for any decent period of time was really difficult.  So this piece was done over a few sittings to try and finish it.

I love the Saturated Canary images and Honey is one that I have had my eye on for awhile, and now that I have Copic markers I can use the digital image and make it any size I want :o)


Honey has been coloured with the following Copics

Skin: E000, 00, 21 and 11
Hair: E11, 13, 15 and 18
Clothing: Blue - B93, 95, 97 and 99.  Aqua - BG000, 01, 05 and 09.  Dark smokey Purple - BV20, 23, 25 and 29.  Pink - RV91, 93, 95 and 99.
Rabbit - T3, 4, 5 and 7 and RV91, 93, 95 and 99.

The picture above shows her shoes with the original soles, the same colours as her hair, but I thought they were too bright so I coloured over them with a toner grey.


I think the soles of her shoes look much better after I coloured them with the grey, what do you think?

The next photo shows the gorgeous DCWV paper I used.  I love this paper stack, beautiful, purples, greens, turquoises, greens and yellows.  It also shows my awesome personalised Whimsy Stamp :o)


Thanks for looking.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...