Monday 26 August 2013

It's a Lili Wedding

This is the first time I have been able to use this gorgeous stamp from Lili of the Valley that I purchase some months ago now.

This is another card I have made for a friend to use, and I was going to try and stick to the theme on the wedding invitation which was black and white.... it just wasn't working for me this weekend though.  So instead I went back and started over with browns and cream, and a hint of pinks/reds with my distress inks.

This gorgeous image from Lili is called Over the Threshold, here it is in the early colouring stages.



The gorgeous patter around the edge is from the Vintage Garden Stempleglede Stamps.



Getting there slowly :)







I would like to enter this in the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Challenge # 158 Square Cards

Thanks for looking

xx



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! The image is indeed gorgeous and your colour scheme, papers and embellishments all work in perfect harmony. TFS, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...