Sunday 11 August 2013

Birthday Girls

Hello :)

3 posts in one night, and 1 more to go :)  There has been two birthday girls at work recently the following are pictures of their cards.

The first car for miss Linh was the first picture I ever stared with Copics, using Summer Flower Tilda from the Summer Memories Collection.  The beautiful paper is from my DCWV paper stack, and the sentiment stamp comes from Lili of the Valley.



My second card to show you was for Miss Amanda is made with Chantelle at the Races from Make it Crafty, and surprise DCWV paper :)  Have you worked out yet I like this paper stack..?? ;o)





I also entered this piece in the Make it Crafty Colouring challenge for Smooth Gradients...eeek!!!  So nervous to be entering something like that but thought hey why not..?!

Thanks for stopping by.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...